{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
title:{bored to death and lonely as hell}

I haven't been updating this blog for awhile. so here it goes..

I just ended a 4-year relationship with Jave a few days ago.

Why??

I'd rather not elaborate on that here, lets just say that things aren't meant for us to be "us". We're opposites kasi, and at first it was exciting, but as years passed I realized being happy is being with someone who shares the same views and dreams and goals as you, or at least close to urs.

He is my bestfriend. He's the person I trust the most. He knows me and I know him. He's part of my family na.
So it's hard to move on, even if I was the one who ended it.
He's a big part of me. :'(
And now... I'm empty.. and STUCK.

He was all I had. and now wala na.
I don't know where to start.
I don't know how to begin living again.
Or maybe I know where and how but I just need a push.
Punyeta.
I've never felt this stuck and empty ever.

Last year when we moved here in our house in delarama, i was lonely too. we broke up for months nun. and now here I am again.
I hate this house!
Good thing we're gonna move again.. sa October ata.
I can't wait to move!
punyetang bahay to!
There's something about this house that brings a negative vibe.
oh well. in a few months we're moving na naman eh.
I just hope when we move na I'll leave all my depression here in this house.

haaay, I know things will be better someday.
I just need to find work. and try my best to move on.

N {MY PROFILE}

My Photo
Name:
Location: the shire, Philippines

some fun/weird facts about me:
1.) I think i'm an Obssessive Compulsive person, or close to being one (but my room/stuff shows otherwise).
2.) I'm becoming claustrophobic (i think). coz i can't breathe when the MRT passes thru a tunnel
3.) I often sing "Love Me For A Reason" in the shower, i dunno why.
4.) For me, waking up at 11am is too early.
5.) And i only sleep before 3am when m not feeling well.
6.) I can't straight a glass of water or any kind of drink. Sip lang.
7.) So i can't down any tablets or capsules, except maybe those super tiny ones.
8.) I don't know how to ride the bike, lalo na to drive a car (but i would love to learn)
9.) I always wish i could teleport!
10.) I was addicted to coke (the drink ah), but now di na mashado.
11.) I imagine dirt floating in water when i drink it, thats why i prefer drinking juice instead
12.) I don't eat lechon, and i hate Mang Tomas.
13.) I hate suka!(the sawsawan).
14.) I'm allergic to chocolates! (not really allergic, but my throat itches sobra)
15.) When i was a kid, i used to make papak salt! yep, weird!
16.) I save the best for last


audioslave
like a stone



N {MY SITES}

{Multiply}
{Phlog}
{Friendster}
{Myspace}
{Johari Window}
{LiveJournal}


N {LINKS}

{Vicious Racing}
{Vicious Racing Forum}
{Tahong CarDomain}
{Yahoo! Mail}
{Yahoo! Images}
{Yahoo! Dictionary}
{Google}
{You Tube}
{Lyrics}
{Cosmo Philippines}
{Unsaid Sorrow (soundclick)}
{Philippine News}
{Got This Skin Here.}


N {BLOGGERS}

{BubuliMan}
{Roller Rocker Tahong}
{Iya Santos}
{Denise Ballesca}
{Jordan Chavez}
{Angelfromdpast}
{Ryu Uchida}
{Ryu's reviews}
{JRF Ibañez}
{Landon Rañada}
{Rod}
{Jennie Castillo}
{Reuel Culalic}
{Mish Ballesca}
{Lora Gahol}
{John Marcelo}
{Denise Gliane}
{Miguel De Leon}
{Dario}
{Jayvee Fernandez}
{Adel Gabot}
{Claire Betita-Samson}
{Mariel Chua}
{Sporadic Procrastination}
{Hipstah's Xanga}
{Alaism}
{HaringLiwanag}
{Len}


N {SHOUTBOX}



N {PREVIOUS POSTS}



N {SEARCH MY BLOG}

*if you wanna search something on my blog: click on THIS SITE and use the search engine TECHNORATI.

N {ARCHIVES}



N {SITE COUNTER}

Powered by Blogger