{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
title:{guys=headache. hehe!}

I chatted with a friend today.

he gave me a push.

ok, ok, it wasn't really the push i needed, it was more like a little nudge.

but it was something that put some sense into me.


i havent been single for 4 years! and even before that I always had someone to text or chat with. Even if I was alone back then I was never lonely.

and now...wala talaga. so this is the 1st time that i was actually single. haha!

this friend i chatted with made me realize that being single is fun!
and guys = headache! haha!
and that i should go out with my girlfriends!;-) and have fun!

and.. i might just do that! ;-)

N {MY PROFILE}

My Photo
Name:
Location: the shire, Philippines

some fun/weird facts about me:
1.) I think i'm an Obssessive Compulsive person, or close to being one (but my room/stuff shows otherwise).
2.) I'm becoming claustrophobic (i think). coz i can't breathe when the MRT passes thru a tunnel
3.) I often sing "Love Me For A Reason" in the shower, i dunno why.
4.) For me, waking up at 11am is too early.
5.) And i only sleep before 3am when m not feeling well.
6.) I can't straight a glass of water or any kind of drink. Sip lang.
7.) So i can't down any tablets or capsules, except maybe those super tiny ones.
8.) I don't know how to ride the bike, lalo na to drive a car (but i would love to learn)
9.) I always wish i could teleport!
10.) I was addicted to coke (the drink ah), but now di na mashado.
11.) I imagine dirt floating in water when i drink it, thats why i prefer drinking juice instead
12.) I don't eat lechon, and i hate Mang Tomas.
13.) I hate suka!(the sawsawan).
14.) I'm allergic to chocolates! (not really allergic, but my throat itches sobra)
15.) When i was a kid, i used to make papak salt! yep, weird!
16.) I save the best for last


audioslave
like a stone



N {MY SITES}

{Multiply}
{Phlog}
{Friendster}
{Myspace}
{Johari Window}
{LiveJournal}


N {LINKS}

{Vicious Racing}
{Vicious Racing Forum}
{Tahong CarDomain}
{Yahoo! Mail}
{Yahoo! Images}
{Yahoo! Dictionary}
{Google}
{You Tube}
{Lyrics}
{Cosmo Philippines}
{Unsaid Sorrow (soundclick)}
{Philippine News}
{Got This Skin Here.}


N {BLOGGERS}

{BubuliMan}
{Roller Rocker Tahong}
{Iya Santos}
{Denise Ballesca}
{Jordan Chavez}
{Angelfromdpast}
{Ryu Uchida}
{Ryu's reviews}
{JRF Ibañez}
{Landon Rañada}
{Rod}
{Jennie Castillo}
{Reuel Culalic}
{Mish Ballesca}
{Lora Gahol}
{John Marcelo}
{Denise Gliane}
{Miguel De Leon}
{Dario}
{Jayvee Fernandez}
{Adel Gabot}
{Claire Betita-Samson}
{Mariel Chua}
{Sporadic Procrastination}
{Hipstah's Xanga}
{Alaism}
{HaringLiwanag}
{Len}


N {SHOUTBOX}



N {PREVIOUS POSTS}



N {SEARCH MY BLOG}

*if you wanna search something on my blog: click on THIS SITE and use the search engine TECHNORATI.

N {ARCHIVES}



N {SITE COUNTER}

Powered by Blogger